The Nikon Ei microscope is specifically designed for the rigors of the high volume laboratory setting of colleges and universities. With the new Eclipse
Ei Microscope, students can learn how to operate the microscope by using their smartphone to scan a QR Code affixed to each microscope. The smartphone friendly SmartGuide provides video lectures on the basic operation, contents on the details of the microscopes operation and proper cleaning. This small footprint LED microscope comes complete with 4 of Nikon's high quality Plan BE objectives and the features listed below:
- 4x, 10x, & 40x BE2 Plan Achromat Infinity Objectives
- 100x BE Plan Achromat Oil Immersion Infinity Objective
- Pair of 10x Tamper Proof Wide Field Eyepieces - 20 mm Field of View
- Eyepiece Diopters for Fine Tuning of Image Sharpness
- Binocular Viewing Tube - (Trinocular Head Optional)
- Abbe Condenser - Focus Adjusted
- Variable LED Illumination System - Bright White - Preconfigured Koehler
- Right Handed Mechanical Stage
- Vernier Scale for Specimen Relocation
- Coarse and Fine Focus Controls
- Dust Cover & 120 Volt UL Listed Power Cord - USA
- Instruction Manual
- QR Code for Online Guide and Tutorials
- 5 Year Limited Warranty from Nikon
We are here to help our customers. If you have any questions about any of the microscope products on our website or if you require an emailed quote for procurement, please use the contact us feature. All Florida colleges and universities are entitled to bulk educational discounts. If you prefer to speak to a human, please call us at 1-800-330-7654 - Option #2 to speak with our on-staff microscope consultant.
We accept purchase orders from all established clinics, hospitals, and universities. If you order on the web, your order usually ships within 1 business day.
"Helping people choose the right microscope since 1969"