The small footprint Nikon Ei microscope is the best fit for veterinary clinics who require high quality optics and mechanics while maintaining a small footprint. This LED microscope comes complete with 4 of Nikon's high quality Plan BE2 objective lenses for easy specimen reads. This unit qualifies for FREE SHIPPING in our home state of Florida. The simple out of the box set up can be preformed in a matter of minutes. The package comes complete with the following features:
- 4x, 10x, & 40x BE2 Plan Achromat Infinity Objectives
- 100x BE Plan Achromat Oil Immersion Infinity Objective
- Pair of 10x Tamper Proof Wide Field Eyepieces - 20 mm Field of View
- Eyepiece Diopters for Fine Tuning of Image Sharpness
- Binocular Viewing Tube - (Trinocular Head Optional)
- Abbe Condenser - Focus Adjusted
- Variable LED Illumination System - Bright White - Preconfigured Koehler
- Right Handed Mechanical Stage
- Vernier Scale for Specimen Relocation
- Coarse and Fine Focus Controls
- Dust Cover & 120 Volt UL Listed Power Cord - USA
- Instruction Manual
- QR Code for Online Guide and Tutorials
- 5 Year Limited Warranty from Nikon
We are here to help our customers. If you have any questions about any of the microscope products on our website or if you require an emailed quote for procurement, please use the contact us feature. All Florida colleges and universities are entitled to bulk educational discounts. If you prefer to speak to a human, please call us at 1-800-330-7654 - Option #2 to speak with our on-staff microscope consultant.
We accept purchase orders from all established clinics, hospitals, and universities. If you order on the web, your order usually ships within 1 business day.
"Helping people choose the right microscope since 1969"